Hyper performance group "MuDA" was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 2010, centered around QUICK (DancerEDirector).
The purpose of MuDA is to change social consciousness by the embodying and propagating the activity of life to rise such as gthe rhythm of the universe = starting something new after a collisionh, gthe rhythm of life = continuing to rise up after falling downh.
MuDA carries out performances, exhibitions, work-shop using specific spaces, various art forms such as human, sound, video image, objects and spatial art in various places. Every activities of them are composed with "collision dance" which always collide with others, objects and the earth, and also "destruction-construction-recovery-circulation movements" based on MuDA philosophy of the activity of life to rise.
13. QUICK^DirectionEConceptEFoundation designEVisual designEDanceESpatial art
99. Toru YAMANAKA^Sound designEDJ
05. Kazushige UCHIDA^DanceESpatial, visual and object art
55. Shin DEGAWA^DanceESpatial, visual and object art
23. Shun FUKUSHIMA^DanceESpatial, visual and object art
03. Ryu MIENO^Advertising design
20. Kotaro KONISHI^Video edit and programming
09. Yoshinori TAKEUCHI^Video editEVJ
77. Suryadi Sali^Dance
84. Yasuyo ARTAKI^Web management
86. Haruka AKIYAMA^Production managementEGoods design
02. CHIBIGUTS@b@07. Kazuma MIZUKAMI@b@08. Haruna SHIBUYA
14. Shinta INOUE@b@25. Takuma NAKATA@b@31. Shingo FUKUI
32. Sho TAKIGUCHI@b@79. Kenta KURODA@b@88. Yasuhiro TAKEMOTO